Vol Twitter is a phenomenon unlike any other. It is a collection of Twitter users bonded solely by their love of the Tennessee Volunteers. For many, becoming a part of this community is a daunting experience. This is a power ranking of the top 5 non-FSKnoxville Tennessee accounts that you need to follow to get the full Vol Twitter experience.
Vol Twitter so ruthless man😭😭
Save yourself the trouble. Don’t mess with Vol Twitter!
— Jalen Reeves-Maybin (@ReevesMaybin) October 2, 2016
1. @gmannVOLS – Gmannvols consistently has some of the top video edits available on twitter.com that make me wonder “How is Twitter free?” He is both consistent and funny, which vaults him to #1 on this list.
This is awesome, Florida Grandpa puts on glasses for color blindness and is stunned by what he sees pic.twitter.com/yzztKsRmql
— gmannVOLS (@gmannVOLS) April 12, 2017
This is literally me watching Tennessee beat Florida pic.twitter.com/uODkFx2AHp
— gmannVOLS (@gmannVOLS) September 29, 2016
This may be an unpopular opinion, but I kind of get why Florida cancelled the game now… pic.twitter.com/Od5CoTmRoO
— gmannVOLS (@gmannVOLS) October 8, 2016
2. @VolkenVol – VolkenVol has some of the best photoshops on the site, and loves to take shots (all very justified) at Butch. If you’re a card carrying member of the “Legion of the Miserable”, this is the account for you.
And we still don’t have an athletic director. https://t.co/qfLfHMAODz
— Christopher Volken (@VolkenVol) February 16, 2017
— Christopher Volken (@VolkenVol) February 4, 2017
3. @PopcornSutton__ – Popcorn is a Vol Twitter staple. His best act is finding angry fans of opposing teams after big wins (Gator fans, Dawg fans, Penguins fans, etc.) and simply retweeting them, letting everyone else go to work.
Freshmen that took an L- 100%
Winners win, Trent. https://t.co/iNPBE4yZLA
— Popcorn Sutton (@PopcornSutton__) October 5, 2016
Lmao they are so sad they were throwing shit at me. Of course I caught at the last second. GO BIG FUCKING ORANGE!!! 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊 pic.twitter.com/7krIWEE4Iu
— Popcorn Sutton (@PopcornSutton__) October 1, 2016
YOU COULDNT COVER A HIGH SCHOOL QUARTERBACK! https://t.co/hrHFo7zyN1
— Popcorn Sutton (@PopcornSutton__) September 29, 2016
4. @AllVolTan – AllVolTan milks the Tabor slip for all it’s worth, and it’s incredible. If you love taking shots at Tabor and being reminded of one of the greatest Tennessee moments in recent history (and why wouldn’t you?), you’ll give his account a look.
— Tanner Morgan (@AllVolTan) March 6, 2017
— Tanner Morgan (@AllVolTan) February 9, 2017
I hate Florida as much as the next guy, but this catch was nuts. pic.twitter.com/GY2nPYAeeK
— Tanner Morgan (@AllVolTan) September 26, 2016
5. @DrunkVolFan – DrunkVolFan focuses more on commentary on games and current events, especially when it comes to beating the Vols rivals. He also is part of the group that will go after opposing fans who are mad online.
scrolling back to when we beat UKs ass in football & the only thing UK fans could say was “let’s play basketball” pic.twitter.com/rLjmer4kwU
— Drunk Vol Fan (@DrunkVolFan) January 25, 2017
IM SCARED JAUAN JENNINGS MAY LEARN TEXTILE PRODUCTION MECHANICAL ENGINEERING & THEN MY TAKE MY JOB BC HE IS GOOD AT EVERYTHING HE TRIES
— Drunk Vol Fan (@DrunkVolFan) October 8, 2016
I’d bet the farm that the Vols would defeat Hurricane Matthew with a Hail Mary touchdown pass as time expired
— Drunk Vol Fan (@DrunkVolFan) October 6, 2016
Bonus: FoxSportsKnoxville Follows:
HAIIIIL MARY!!! pic.twitter.com/PSiSsSkA6f
— Jon Reed (@Jon__Reed) October 1, 2016
Teez Tabor was listed as ‘Questionable’ for today’s game due to “spaghetti ankles”
— Houston Kress (@VolRumorMill) October 1, 2016
NC State is playing Notre Dame in a driving rain storm with 40 mph wind gusts. Fl()rida can’t be bothered to play. #FloridaFraid
— Russell Smith (@RussellTheDrive) October 8, 2016
Only way you can argue with a Florida fan is if you drink a gallon of paint beforehand. There is no other way to get on their level #Science
— Davey Hudson (@Davey_Hudson) June 5, 2017
📂 No. 9 Tennessee
└📁 2016 Season
└📁 Happy fans
└⚠️ This folder is empty
— Nathan Odom (@NathanOdom11) September 2, 2016
We just learned @realPadhyeYash thinks MJ is the 5th best player all-time while the new D-Team (Digital Team) is recording a Trump podcast.
— FOX Sports Knoxville (@FOXSportsKnox) May 26, 2017
And just a little bit of shameless self promotion:
Roses are red
Harambe’s in heaven
Extends to 11
Goodnight sweet prince pic.twitter.com/0qWzrwWvAS
— Jake Tidwell (@jaketidwell97) October 2, 2016